We love being part of the Richmond/Rosenberg/Sugar Land community, and we want to do our part to make a positive difference here! To that end, we have established the following ministries and partnerships to serve our community.
Food Distribution “Obadiah Project” every Second Saturday of the Month
The Food Distribution dates for the Year 2018 are as follow:
Saturday Jan 13
Saturday Feb 10
Saturday Mar 10
Saturday Apr 14
Saturday May 12
Saturday June 9
Saturday July 14
Saturday Aug 11
Saturday Sep 8
Saturday Oct 13
Saturday Nov 10
Saturday Dec 8
- Fort Bend Corps / Hearts & Hammers (Home repair for needy families)
- Hopekeepers – a support group and Bible study for those living with chronic illness and/or chronic pain as well their family members or friends. Contact Lesa Junek via firstname.lastname@example.org for specific details.
- Second Mile Mission (A safe place where people in poverty or in crisis can get help)
- Pregnancy Resource Center (Help for mothers facing unplanned or crisis pregnancies)
- Houston Church Planting (Multiplying churches around the Houston area)
Jesus commands us to take the good news of His free offer of forgiveness and new life out into the whole world, and it is our privilege to do so through the following ministry initiatives and partnerships.
- Terry & Christina Cokenour (Missionaries to Hungary)
- Roger & Leanne Hanna (Bible translation with the Seed Company)
- Randall & Divya Fick (Missionaries to Kenya)
- Kempton & Caryn Turner (Church planting in East St. Louis)
(We also support ministries in restricted countries which cannot be listed here for security reasons.)
In addition, we regularly send teams to foreign countries like Honduras and Nicaragua to help meet the physical and spiritual needs of the people there.
To request more information about our local or global outreach, please click here.